Acceptance

 When I use this word,what is one thing that comes to your mind which feels that it is not going according to you or it is not what you taught but still you have accepted it and facing it ..

See I have alot of examples to think about or maybe alot which I have experienced myself.

Every time I feel that always my expectations are higher and it has never happened or very rare that I have got what I think . 

But why do you think this happens ??

There are people who have got more than they think or exactly what they have taught. Then why are we beings are committing statement like this??

If I speak about myself πŸ™ƒthen it is because 

 of following

  1. Maybe I think more than usual or daydreaming at its peak
      2.The amount of hardwork it needs or takes ,I am not able to give its fullest.
  
Or maybe sense of acceptance 
It is very bitter to understand that it is not always what you want ,but at the end what you get .
Hard to accept at first ,but I feel that this sense of hunger within us at one side does not make us to sit silently and drive the inner force within us to work better and also sometimes the outcomes can be bizzare too ..
Atlast have a faith within you and God .Because of your intentions are good and clean nothing bad can happen to you!!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage intro

OUR FIRST LOVE