After 12th

After 12th .........


Have you heard being in middle !. 
be it middle in any sense but a gentle advice from me that guys do whatever you like to do in your life but never ever be the average or in the middle! 
I have finished my 12th class which is obviously my boards and my competitive exams. To be honest with you guys I have never felt the difference in situation before and after the exams , the reason being that I have done every single thing  during the preparation journey which includes dancing, watching dramas , sleeping and hanging out with my friends and obviously results are in front of me now . But the point is the thought of thinking that everything will be fine after the exams ........which is famous dialouge of indian parents 'ki beta ek baar  boards hone do phir sab set hai' , and juniors be like -'didi aapke toh exams bhi ho gaye hai , appko toh accha lag raha hoga '.......
  BUT my whole two to three months have been already passed and i am still in thinking proceess that where is aish and sukh have gone from my mind !!!
                One thing is definitely sure that this hustle of your life is never going to end even in your last stage of your life , no matter how much strength you have , no matter whether you have to willingness fight or not , but at the end you will be left with only one option that is to only fight , fight , fight !!!

                 So talking about my life , as you know that I have score less than average in my exams in both boards and competitive exams  ,that has made  me stuck in the middle of two mountains !! that means not knowing whether to take a drop or not . As I mentioned that never be in the middle , as my marks suggests . and if you are bringing the average score then you should have the strong mindset to take decision in your life . In my case , the students who have scored the average marks and had the  strong mindsets either have started preparing again or have joined other options and one with good scores are also going to have good colleges which are about to began soon ..... in my class everyone has started their race in their area of interest except me who has still got to decide what to do further .  there has not been a single day where I have a peace in my mind . and this is not only the case of me but also the people who are just  indecisive like me . 
                    You can not always depend on your luck , your hardwork and dedication also matters and this is what matters the most !!
   I think that people should have a  goals fix  in their mind because even ARJUN has targeted the particular spot , then he focused and thus got his target achieved ...if he had just shotted away his arrows randomly then even he would not able to succeed in the battle .
    In my case I had never made the target about my college that to which college I really wanted to go unlike my friends who had clear goal about their college . I was convinced that even any college would do for me . but now that I have come so near and have started searching about it  , then I realized that why every student was sparing their rich time in just preparing and vanishing from this world , because they knew that for them what is priority ........
                        for now, I seem to be happy that finally my exams are finished and no tension to take for, but now that I am sitting ideal for the whole day in the same position everyday I have realized that in order to become successful and worth full you have to be under pressure but in positive sense , without any scoldings ,without any deadlines ,without any task I just feel  EMPTINESS  and thus burden to myself and to my family !! it has no fun anymore  and the reason is still mystery .....
                    Sometimes my mother or even my father asks me to get engage in other activity as I live in city so I definetly have a lot of oppurtunity to find near me .. but it 's that i have lost my interest in everything , i don't know whether it's my laziness or my ability to get influence very easily or getting bore from things very often or maybe burn out , whatever the reason maybe but yes i have lost my interest in everything .
For me ,right now everything seems to appear very blur , i don't know about my future and can not relive my past but still my present is in very confusion !!

                     for everybody who says that is not ending of your journey , I seem to be partially agree with them but for the people like me it is very difficult to live with this truth , maybe it has ought to decrease my self confidence but the reasons or mistakes of past I knew already  due to which to which I have to suffer in present  !
                    It has already been three months since my exams has over , for the toppers this time would  have been good time to explore themselves and for repeaters a good time to start over , for those who already know  that they would get any college got the time  to visit different area or cities and for repeaters a good time to make strategy for upcoming year 

BUT ..................
FOR ME THIS WHOLE THREE MONTHS HAVE GONE IN THE TENSION OF WHETHER GETTING A COLLEGE OR NOT , THOUGHT OF TAKING A DROP OR NOT ,COUNCELLING FROM DIFFERENT AREA ABOUT THE COLLEGE , MAKING AND SEEING THEIR PATIENT IN THE PAIN OR STRUGGLING HERE AND THERE ,SELF DOUBT ,GUILT  etc etc 


   see now there are various people who are going to disagree with me but this are my personal opinion ...
            If you are preparing for any exams , just give your best and also be ready with consequences . According to me being an average was never a choice and  always getting lapse from being 100 percent  .Sometimes it feels tough as you yourself not able to judge that  in which category you falls off  ....
    But at the end satisfaction and happiness lies within you , no matters what parents says , no matter what society says ,but everything is fine until your heart and mind are satisfied . AT the end what  matters is THE MENTAL PEACE🧠..............

COMMENT DOWN YOUR AFTER 12TH JOURNEY 
πŸ™πŸ™


THANK YOU πŸ™πŸ™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage intro

Acceptance

OUR FIRST LOVE