ENTRANCE EXAM PT 2

 ENTRANCE EXAM (MY EXPERIENCE )

So guys as i mentioned in my last blog about this topic ,it was interesting so i thought to share it with you !

As in early stage we began to get excited as everything seems to be new ,new books ,new stationary ,new spirit ,new enviornment and in my case I had also join coaching which was entirely new to me .so seeing so many students even I got excited that this is just piece of a cake (NEET) 😂

Classes started and I started investing time in it . in beginning the chapters we started were normal not that hard.

some five six months passed already by the time I was managing school and tuition altogether and it was during lockdown . as i already told you that my mind set was not tough i hoght it would be easy for me to crack the exam as i had good hold in bio already !!

my whole class 11th passesd successfully but the big shock shook me when i got the scorecard in my hands and i was shocked to see that i only scored 79% .trust me guys this was the lowest in my entire years of schooling😢 .I was devasted to see that .the fear of how my mom and dad felt was more than my fear of getting worst marks . anyways they handled me and suggested me to work hard in my board classes. I came to my senses after that started thinking about goals and strategy to accomplish in class 12th .

trust me guys that if you are preparing for any exam and you still have a lot of time to go then just do not let it go start preparing atleast for 2 hour daily which also includes solving numericals daily

now coming to beginning of my class 12th everything was going well except that I was still into procrastination ,day dreaming and not consistent .but not knowing the consequences I was still spending each day .to my surprise by the beginning everything started offline test ,schools ,tuitions everything .At first I enjoyed but later then started getting use to for it .

LET ME TELL YOU WE HAVE COME TO MAY AND WE HAVE SUMMER VACATION  and i did nothing in it.For me nothing means that neither tried for any extra curricular activities or studies .during the course of time i already got detached from it that it went so many days without ,then again school started , to be honest my ideal routine was that i will study 2 days for 10 hours and then leave it for half of month . i know it is not good 😅 but it is what it is . my phone addiction was on peak during this time and mind you i did not used  instagram or snapchat but only youtube videos even when i use to study i use to watch" STUDY MOTIVATION FROM KDRAMA" and then use to sit and study . and then there were so many times wherein i use to listen to songs during studies .

thus i passed my entire 12th in this .i would say that i have studied but not constantly and then comes most hearttaking time that is our board .to be honest i had complete different mindset i thought that i can easily appear and score great marks because i can write long answers easily as wherein mcq's where if you do mistake then there will be deduction in marks as whole but in boards you will get  Atleast half marks for wrong answer as well ,for the content !!so by this you might got the idea that how my thinking and perspective was ! i was proven wrong when i got scorecard .i use to study normally for boards but the major mistake was that i use to study whole night even one day before the test 😅yes you heard me right ! i did the most terrible mistake that most teachers ask us to avoid .so as usuals my board went .according to me it was nice only .and then guess what comes the middle of march .so left with only one month !!!! for NEET. so i had already completed my syllabus was only left with few chapters that i had decided to drop those chapters for some reasons may be .by the time in my coaching also they had started taking rigouros tests to improve our marks . I was constantly studying days and night until the exam finally i sat formy exam .trust me those three went like sand loosing from my hand fastly ⏰honestly no words to describe my feelings and tentions(didn't had any though) in those hours!!

"COMING SO FAR WHEN I NOW SEE MYSELF THERE ARE ALWAYS SOME REGRETS THAT I WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE BUT TRUST ME IT HAS TAUGHT ME VARIOUS LESSONS IN MY LIFE THAT IS DEFINETELY WORTH IT !!"

MISTAKES YOU SHOULD HIGLY AVOID : 

  1. NEVER BE OVERCONFIDENT 
  2. STUDY FOR LESS TIME BUT STUDY DAILY WITH FOCUS.
  3. NEVER UNDERESTIMTE ANY EXAM
  4. NEVER MISS ANY TEST✐
  5. NEVER LEAVE ANY TOPIC ,IF POSSIBLE THEN ATLEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE BASIC IDEA OF WHAT IT TRIES TO CONVEY📑
  6. NEVER DEPEND ON EXTERNSL FACTOR FOR MOTIVATION✊
  7. AVOID YOUTUBE ,OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA ,USE IT ONLY FOR STUDIES📵
  8. NEVER BRING YOURSELF IN COMFORT ZONE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR MARKS ALWAYS TRY TO BRING IT BETTER FROM PREVIOUS ONES🐌
  9. NEVER COMPARE 
  10. MAKE FIX SCHEDULE FOR EVERY SINGLE THING
  11. TRY TO EAT LESS .BELIEVE IT NR NOT IT IS THE FACT THAT LESS YOU EAT THE MORE FOCUSED YOU WILL BE BUT IT NEVER MEANS TO CUT DOWN YOUR DIET .🥘
  12. TRY TO BE MORNING PERSON ,IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN 🌅
  13. NEVER SLEEP UNTIL YOUR GOAL HAS COMPLETED FOR TODAY !!
  14. MAKE MISTAKE BOOK
THAT'S IT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND LEARNT SOMETHING !
THANK YOU

Comments

  1. Competitive exams have there own charm....seeing so many people like you....racing for the same goal....it is intended to make you nervous. But there comes a point where you realize that no matter what is the result, it never satisfies your inner needs. The acquired experience goes a long way. Btw 79% is great...And KDrama is sheer non sense(personal opinion🤣), motivation is inner, can't be induced by any person (only science students know this). Eat less obviously you don't need to eat that much during studies(my experience strictly)....set tougher goals so as to have a sense of achievement on accomplishing them. This may be the tough entrance test but life has a lot in store for you. BTW, The last quote hits hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teenage intro

Acceptance

OUR FIRST LOVE